Who are we? A student group, consisting of PhD, Master and Bachelor students –
occasionally supplemented by practitioners from relevant fields. The LawTransform core-team (director, coordinator and interns) is also a part of this group.
Requirements for becoming a volunteer: Interest in the centre’s research and thematic areas – which is law as political strategy and the role of rights, courts and law in social change.
What can WE offer? An interesting intellectual environment, exciting seminars and events, a group of like-minded people, workspace in our joint office and social activities.
What can YOU offer?
- active participation in the weekly volunteer-meetings
- help out with our events (attendance, engagement, help in organizing and implementation)
- help promote events, publications etc. from LawTransform on social media
- writing a bachelor/master thesis in relation to one of our ongoing projects
- writing blogs/op-eds, creating podcasts, interviews in relation to projects
- organizing events in relation to projects
- brainstorming/organizing activities (professional, recreational etc.) for the volunteer
- volunteering during Bergen Exchanges in August
If you are interested, contact Alida Steigler with a short motivation letter, in which you tell us about who you are, what you are interested in, how much time you would intend to spend at the centre, what you expect from the experience gained at the centre etc.