The Centre on Law & Social Transformation (LawTransform) is looking for 1-2 media interns to join our dedicated team of students and researchers.
We are searching for persons who have skills in PR/communication, journalism, online publishing and video editing, but formal education within media is no precondition. The intern(s) will also serve as web coordinator(s) and be a part of a motivated and dynamic environment. Inters will have substantial room for creativity and will gain valuable experience. Applicants must be available during 20-24 August when the Bergen Exchanges take place. Main tasks will be, but is not limited to:
- Editor for all online and web-based communication of centre-related research and activities
- Video and/or podcast editing and online publication of seminars/activities
- Establish a media/communication strategy towards the news media
- Develop/write journalistic content based on ongoing research and activities related to the centre
- The interns will not receive remuneration, but are offered a work-space and lunch in the CMI cantina.
LawTransform is a hub for research on law as an instrument for social change. Through interdisciplinary research projects, seminars, courses and the annual Bergen Exchanges on Law & Social Transformation we explore the functioning of law and legal institutions and how legal strategies are used as political tools (lawfare). The research centre is a collaboration between CMI and UiB and is located in Jekteviksbakken 31, Bergen.
Duration of internship: 6 or 12 months, part time (approximately 7,5 hours per week).
Please send an application and CV to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any questions, feel free to contact the centre´s Coordinator, Ingvild A. Skage: Ingvild.Skage@uib.no.